The former capital of Provence and the perfect place for conventions, Aix en Provence is the epitome of Provencal “art de vivre”. A town of art, water, home to Paul Cézanne and a major university, every day Aix en Provence brings its relaxed atmosphere to life to the sound of the bubbling fountains in the shade of the plane trees in the famous Cours Mirabeau and surrounded by stunning architectural heritage.
In the heart of Aix en Provence and close to hotels and restaurants, the perfectly located Convention Centre provides delegates with a work setting whose friendly and social dimension has proved highly popular.
With Marseille/Provence International Airport just 25 minutes away, Aix en Provence station and great motorway access (A8/A7/A51), it couldn’t be easier to reach the Convention Centre and its 600 underground parking spaces.
With a 500 seater auditorium and 610m² of modular function rooms equipped with the best technical fittings, the Convention Centre hosts all sorts of corporate events whether it be conventions, fairs, general assemblies, road shows or conferences.
The technical team provides a full sound, lighting, audiovisual service. A wide variety of technical solutions is used to design and produce presentations in line with the event’s requirements: from simple projection to multiple-broadcast video production.
An exceptional land, “Provence par excellence”
- The light of a great climate
- Ever-bustling streets and squares imbued with stunning historical and cultural heritage
- Settings and scenery which inspired Cézanne, breathtaking views and the powerful landscapes of the great Sainte-Victoire
- A land for food lovers with great restaurants to experience the delicious dishes which Provence is famous for and 5 AOC vineyards
- A welcoming destination in all seasons
A bespoke social programmens
Gala evenings in the heart of Aix or in the Provencal hinterland less than 30 minutes away (vineyards, abbey, châteaux and fortresses, Mediterranean seafront settings etc.)