Located in the heart of the city and close to the Palais des Festivals, the Exhibition Areas of the Port of Cannes can host any type of professional event, indoors or outdoors.
8 exhibition areas are at your disposal, with a capacity of 10 to 5,000 people:
INDOOR AREAS: An atypical, modular site, ideal for your gala dinners, conferences, exhibitions, showrooms, etc.
Surface area: 935 sq. m, can be divided into 3 separate rooms:
1. Indoor area, Lérins room: A fully modular versatile area, can be transformed to reflect the image of your client. Ideal for organising conferences, cocktail receptions, exhibitions, showrooms, presentations of automotive products, etc.
Surface area: 641 sq. m
641 guests for a cocktail
330 guests for a sit-down dinner
431 people for a conference
2. Indoor area, Britannia Room: Room suitable for any type of event. Ranging from a cocktail reception to a conference or a co-working area, etc.
An intimate atmosphere with private access to the Esterel terrace.
Surface area: 200 sq. m
200 guests for a cocktail
100 guests for a sit-down dinner
192 people for a conference
3. Indoor area, Vulcania room: Includes a catering pantry with professional kitchen facilities, including a multipurpose room of 54 sq. m to organise your receptions. Possibility of having an indoor/outdoor area by combining it with the Esterel terrace.
Surface area: 93.49 sq. m
4. Outdoor area, Esterel terrace: Complementary area to the Britannia and Vulcania rooms, perfect for cocktails, product launches and receiving VIPs.
Surface area: 549 sq. m
5. Outdoor area, Pantiero islet: “New”: modular aquatic platform, one-of-a-kind event concept, located in front of the Pantiero terrace with a breathtaking 360° view of the yachts, Le Suquet district and the City.
Surface area: 270 sq. m
6. Outdoor area, Pantiero Esplanade: One of the largest reception areas in Cannes, fully modular and highly visible to the general public.
Area devoted the organisation of prestige evenings under a marquee, or outdoors for commercial and entertainment events.
Surface area: 5,212 sq. m
7. Outdoor area, Pantiero terrace: Adjacent to the Pantiero esplanade, an intimate VIP area for the organisation of events “on the waterfront”.
Surface area: 1,221 sq. m
8. Outdoor area, belvedere: A unique location with timeless charm.
Located at the end of the Albert-Edouard pier overlooking the water, offering an exceptional panoramic view of the Croisette to the historic district of Le Suquet, with the Lérins Islands on the horizon.
Surface area: 153 sq. m
Our customer references:
Reed Midem / Yachting Festival / Tax Free/ Festival International du Film / Red Bull Air Race / Mc Laren / Nocibé / ILTM / Canneséries / TF1 Production – Ninja Warrior / Audi / Cannes Lions / Kiwanis / Heavent Meetings / La banque Postale / Voyages Mathez / Nice Matin