Successful economic activity is the driving force behind business tourism in a region. Provence Côte d’Azur Events is approved via the PRIDES Business and Convention Tourism (Regional Clusters for Innovation and Mutually Supportive Economic Development) label, and collaborates with other PRIDES in the region to encourage national and international events in the region.
The Provence Côte d’Azur Events PRIDES: a toolbox for your conventions in the Provence Alpes Côte d’Azur region
Need to organise a congress, convention or professional event in our region? Find out more about formal business sectors to support your project and add weight to its impact in our region:
- Aeronautics, yachting
- Agri-food, fruit and vegetable sectors
- Economic intelligence activities linked to risk management
- Chemicals; composite materials, plastics
- Water and environment; wood and construction; logistics
- Renewable non greenhouse gas emitting energies
- Horticulture; ceramics, fashion and clothing
- Cultural, digital, audio-visual and film industries
- Mechanical industries, maintenance and industrial work
- Microelectonics, telecommunications software; multimedia
- Sea, maritime security and safety, ship services
- Perfumery, cosmetics, flavourings, scents and fragrances
- Branded electrical and electronic products and devices
- Personal domestic services
- Life sciences and technologies
- Staff training
- Environment and sustainable development
To make your work as an events organiser that little bit easier, the Provence Côte d’Azur Events team uses systematic monitoring developed through its inter-pride work to continuously update data, thus enabling it to provide you with instant answers and solutions.
We draw on PRIDES values to inspire us in our work and provide you with a quality service. Provence Côte d’Azur Events is designed for event and convention consultants – contact us today.