The major events department assists you at all stages
of the organization of a large event in the Provence-Alpes-Côte d’Azur region
Before hosting an event in a venue of the South Region, the major events department offers the following services for free and in an impartial manner:
- Customized assistance for your application bid in a destination of the Provence-Alpes-Côte d’Azur region
- Implementation of a task force to make sure your application will be shortlisted
- Mobilizing all stakeholders of the political and economic ecosystem to create that edge that will help you deliver a more relevant application bid: sectors of excellence, competitiveness clusters, development agencies…
- Support letters from the President of the Region and the Minister of Europe and Foreign Affairs
- Lobbying actions towards the voting members with a geopolitical strategy in order to ensure a higher level of votes in favor of our destination
- Assistance with the financial grants requests if the project is eligible to the regional program “Attract Congresses and events” (ACE)
- Complimentary promotion materials (videos, photos…)
- Implementation of a welcome pack and a label « securi-large event »
A perfect knowledge of the regional offer
- International accessibility
- Hosting facilities and equipment
- Accommodation offers on the territory
- Focal contacts in the regional institutions and authorities
- Economic and industrial networks on the territory: with competitiveness clusters, enterprises networks, economic development agencies, universities, leading schools and colleges, large economic projects (ITER for nuclear fusion, Eco Vallée in the Plaine du Var, Euro-méditerranee, etc).
Reactivity and expertise for your projects
- Finding destinations matching your needs and your project within 48h.
- Fast research of availability for your event with the help of 4 major destinations: Cannes, Marseille, Nice, Toulon.
- A reactive team: our professional network will help you gain time and energy for all your application bids.
A national and international visibility
- We speak 6 foreign languages: English, Spanish, German, Italian, Russian and Arabic.
- We travel in Europe several times during the year to meet event organizers, better identify their needs and offer solutions that match their requirements.
- We participate at major professional events: Heavent Meetings Cannes, IMEX Frankfurt, IBTM Barcelona, and at international workshops. Provence Côte d’Azur Events is a member of the International Congress & Convention Association (ICCA), of the French Club for Business and Receptive Tourism at Atout France (CFTAR) and of the French Union of Event Professionals (UNIMEV).
Do not hesitate any longer and contact us to gain time and energy:
Tel: 00 334 91 87 72 25
Cell: 00 33 6 23 16 07 20
Tel: 00 334 26 48 79 45