For your international conference application bids, your trade show projects, you can rely on a dynamic economy and many business opportunities in the Provence-Alpes-Côte d’Azur Region:
- 3rd economic region of France (demography and wealth)
- 10 competitiveness clusters and structured enterprise networks:
- 4 « French Tech » ecosystems
- 300 public research laboratories
- 4 regional universities and the largest European campus in Aix Marseille
- and also
- structuring and ambitious projects: world program ITER, Euro-Méditerranée, Eco-Vallée in the Plaine du Var
- large research and experiment facilities: INRA, IFREMER, Cancer Center…
- Sophia-Antipolis: the largest European scientific and technologic park.
Finally, to boost the regional economy, create growth and enhance the attractiveness of the territory, the Provence-Alpes-Côte d’Azur region has structured its development in the framework of 8 operations of regional interest.