The Provence Côte d’Azur Events Regional Convention Bureau has been a coordinating network with over 125 members since 2008. Our network stretches from Avignon to Nice, bringing together all players in the events chain.
Provence Côte d’Azur Events: A hub of excellence dedicated to business tourism and devoted to your professional events
The Provence Côte d’Azur Events Regional Convention Bureau is an association under French law 1901 which has provided a framework for the major players in business tourism in the South-East of France since August 2008. It is part of PRIDES’ general policy, as initiated by the Provence Alpes Côte d’Azur Regional Council. These Regional Clusters for Innovation and Mutually Supportive Economic Development bring together companies in the same business sector and encourage them to collaborate.
In a bid to increase coherence, four subdivisions were set up within Provence Côte d’Azur Events by its four founding members (the Provence Alpes Côte d’Azur Regional Tourism Committee, the Côte d’Azur Regional Tourism Committee, the Provence Méditerranée Congress and the PACA Regional Chamber of Commerce and Industry).
These subdivisions ensure optimal representation of all professional sectors involved in business and convention tourism in the region:
- Subdivision 1: convention centres, event venues, exhibition parks, etc.
- Subdivision 2: accommodation
- Subdivision 3: incoming agencies, service providers
- Subdivision 4: institutional bodies
The PACA Regional Convention Bureau’s objectives
- Promoting everything the Provence Alpes Côte d’Azur Region has to offer decision-makers and national and international event consultants thanks to its sales team, working closely with the different players in the sector: convention bureaus, congress centres, etc. Helping congresses, conventions and professional exhibitions in the region get off the ground.
- Supporting members via collective action (national and international exhibitions, training, quality policies, CSR).
- Establishing links with the competitiveness clusters and the 29 regional PRIDES clusters, as well as helping new professional events gain a foothold in the region.